Semester 1 2018 Orientation Schedule
At your International Orientation you will be given information about your campus location, ID card, facilities and student support.
Your Course Orientation is where you will receive information about your TAFE course, timetables, textbooks and facilities such as library services. You will receive an email with details of when and where your orientations will take place.
Attendance at both Orientation sessions is compulsory for all new students commencing their formal course with TAFE Queensland.
Time: 8.00 am
Location: E Block Auditorium, Acacia Ridge campus
Address: 247 Bradman Street, Acacia Ridge Qld 4110
Other details: Australian barbeque lunch provided
Dress code: Smart casual (with closed in shoes please)
Your delivery area will conduct your course orientation during your first few weeks of study. Please refer to your timetable for when this is scheduled. Please also remember to wear your Personal Protective Clothing (PPE) as outlined on your fact sheet to your first day of class.
Information coming soon.
- PPE Fact Sheet - AR Automotive
- PPE Fact Sheet - AR Carpentry
- PPE Fact Sheet - AR Engineering AD
- PPE Fact Sheet - AR Engineering Dip
- PPE Fact Sheet - AR Engineering
- PPE Fact Sheet - AR Joinery
- PPE Fact Sheet - EF Building Construction Mgt Dip
- PPE Fact Sheet - EF Electronics & Comms AD
- PPE Fact Sheet - EF Engineering Electrical AD
Need more information?
If you have any questions about Orientation, please contact or visit the International Student Support Office.
Phone: 07 3244 0227
Location: Client Service Centre Level 1, E Block