Semester 1 2018 Orientation Schedule
At your International Orientation you will be given information about your campus location, ID card, facilities and student support.
Your Course Orientation is where you will receive information about your TAFE course, timetables, textbooks and facilities such as library services. You will receive an email with details of when and where your orientations will take place.
Attendance at both Orientation sessions is compulsory for all new students commencing their formal course with TAFE Queensland.
Date: Thursday 1 February 2018
Time: 8.00 am
Location: E Block Auditorium, Acacia Ridge
Address: 247 Bradman Street, Acacia Ridge Qld 4110
Other details: Lunch provided
Dress code: Smart casual clothing and closed in shoes is acceptable. You are not required to wear your Personal Protective Clothing to Orientation (you will need to wear this on your first formal day of class).
Your delivery area will conduct your course orientation during your first week of study. Please remember to wear your Personal Protective Clothing (PPE) as outlined on your fact sheet to your first day of class.
- CPC31912 Certificate III in Joinery
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
- UEE50511 Diploma of Electronics and Communications Engineering
- UEE60211 Advanced Diploma of Electronics and Communications Engineering
- UEE62111 Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology - Electrical
- MEM50212 Diploma of Engineering & MEM60112 Advanced Diploma of Engineering
More program timetables coming soon.
- PPE Fact Sheet - AR Automotive
- PPE Fact Sheet - AR Carpentry
- PPE Fact Sheet - AR Engineering AD
- PPE Fact Sheet - AR Engineering Dip
- PPE Fact Sheet - AR Engineering
- PPE Fact Sheet - EF Electronics & Comms AD
- PPE Fact Sheet - EF Engineering Electrical AD
Need more information?
If you have any questions about Orientation, please contact or visit the International Student Support Office.
Phone: 07 3244 0227
Location: Client Service Centre Level 1, E Block