East Coast Orientation
Semester 1 2018 Orientation Schedule
At your International Orientation you will be given information about your campus location, ID card, facilities and student support.
Your Course Orientation is where you will receive information about your TAFE course, timetables, textbooks and facilities such as library services. You will receive an email with details of when and where your orientations will take place.
Attendance at both Orientation sessions is compulsory for all new students commencing their formal course with TAFE Queensland.
Bundaberg and Fraser Coast
Date: Tuesday 23 January 2018
Time: 8:30 am - 3.00 pm
Location: Meet at Student Services, Bundaberg campus
Address: Corner of Faldt and Walker Streets, Bundaberg Qld 4670
Nambour, Maroochydore and Mooloolaba
Date: Thursday 25 January 2018
Time: 8:30 am - 3.30 pm
Location: Sustainability Centre, Mooloolaba campus
Address: 34 Lady Musgrave Drive, Mountain Creek Qld 4557
- Certificate III in Hairdressing
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- Diploma of Business
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- Certificate III in Education Support
- Certificate IV in Education Support
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery - timetables will be provided at your course orientation
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media & Technology
- Diploma of Event Management
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design
- Diploma of Building Design & Diploma of Interior Design
- Diploma of Sport Development (all streams) - timetables will be provided at your course orientation
- Diploma of Digital and Interactive Games
More timetables coming soon.
Need more information?
If you have any questions about Orientation, please contact or visit the International Student Support Office.
Phone: 07 4120 6336
Mobile: 0409 068 027
Location: Mooloolaba - A Block, Room A1.46