The TAFE Queensland library network offers a range of services and resources to support you on your study journey.
All TAFE Queensland students receive automatic library membership which gives you access to our physical library services as well as an extensive range of digital resources that are available to use at any time.
Our library network allows both online and on-campus students to access information and borrow resources from across all TAFE Queensland libraries.
Our fully qualified library staff can help you:
- use the library facilities including the library catalogue
- access digital resources including eBooks, eJournals, streaming videos, and databases
- reserve resources from other campuses
- start to research your assignment topic
- reference assignment sources to avoid copyright and plagiarism issues
Library network website
The TAFE Queensland library network has a dedicated website where you can access a range of services and resources from one convenient location.
Visit the TAFE Queensland library network website to:
- search the TAFE Queensland library catalogue
- find out how to borrow items, place items on hold, and renew your loans
- access digital resources including eBooks, eJournals, and databases
- get help with your assignments, research, and referencing
- access resources to help with your job search, applications, and interviews
- book laptops and study rooms (available at select locations)
- access additional resources and links for degree students
- view our range of online subject guides